Graded locations

Listed buildings are graded in each location in this blog. Eg. Grade I, II* II of grade I is of most importance. Grade A relates to Scotland. See BLB

Saturday 8 March 2014

THE HAUNTED BRUSH AT WAKEFIELD THEATRE ROYAL AND OPERA HOUSE - Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Wakefield Theatre Royal and Opera House, West Yorkshire


There has been a theatre on this site since 1776 and the current building which was designed by acclaimed Victorian architect Frank Matcham is well known for its abundance of ghost sightings and eerie occurrences. From the figure of a man in white frilled shirt and black bow tie and a Victorian lady in a red velvet dress to the sound of footsteps and the rearrangement of furniture.
Source Ghosts UK 


I once did an investigation at the theatre many years ago when I was just starting out as an investigator. Only two things stuck out in my mind. One was, why is there a skinny BBC news reporter following me, I never figured that one out. And two, why was I waving a gauss meter about. 

"I found an energy is it spirit?"

I was stood right in the top circle with my trusted sceptical friend Toby. The EMF meter was pulsating, the needle was going off the scale every few seconds, puzzled, I scratched my head, what would cause that? I stood quietly for a moment looking around, the lights were all on at this point; I happened to look down at the stage, there was a guy sweeping up on stage, everytime his brush hit the surface of stage the meter would go off. Static caused by friction. The man was creating some sort of static electric charge vortex (a spirit lol), maybe it was the shape of the building, being circular and all that. Toby was ecstatic LOL!! Demystified!

SUPERNORMAL!
adj

greatly exceeding the normal


Interaction of mass - research by Miroslav Provod




PLEASE REMEMBER BOYS AND GIRLS THAT TRYING TO CATCH GHOSTS USING DIY GADGETS IS SILLY.  BUT THEY CAN SOMETIMES BE USEFUL IN OTHER WAYS.

And also remember if you add a research link to your blog always read it through thoroughly first or your readers my be in for a few surprises - Mr Logic
 Eh?? If you type SHC in GOOGLE under pictures you’d find a view of a room with a toilet and with a calf and a foot of women’s leg ??
What the? Was Miroslav's site hacked by a joker, Did he or someone else add a reference to Spontaneous Human Combustion on his site? I would not advice anyone to search SHC it's pretty gruesome.




No comments :