Graded locations

Listed buildings are graded in each location in this blog. Eg. Grade I, II* II of grade I is of most importance. Grade A relates to Scotland. See BLB

Tuesday 19 July 2011

An EVP I recorded in a private house in Tamworth

This was many years ago now, the home owner is our friend, they told us their house had a spirit, so I took it open myself to leave a camera rolling whilst we all went to the pub, (I didnt tell the owner at the time) The camera rolled our voices were heard leaving the house the door getting locked then silence, definately no one else in the house and the neighouring houses are seperated by a ginnel. The audio recorded what sounded like footsteps coming up the stairs, cupboard doors opening and closing and this voice that I managed to capture in the bedroom I was sleeping in!

No comments :