Graded locations

Listed buildings are graded in each location in this blog. Eg. Grade I, II* II of grade I is of most importance. Grade A relates to Scotland. See BLB

Monday 17 December 2012

Ghost girl

Today whilst doing my annual rounds of visiting old relatives for Christmas I was shown these images by a very close family member, she had been in her tourer caravan one night and was snapping away with her camera, when she noticed something odd, what looked like a ghost girl stood next to the fireplace, at face value it does look a little like that, she sort of knows I had have an interest in the supernatural and I asked if I could borrow them to show on my blog. 

I explained about pareidolia and camera blur/shake, light trails, etc and asked if there was anything in the area that could cause such an anomaly, she said no. 

She sincerely believes its a ghost of a little girl and she can see a sleeve and an arm and feels very close to this spirit. 

Personally I think its a long exposure artefact. Interesting all the same though.



No comments :