Graded locations

Listed buildings are graded in each location in this blog. Eg. Grade I, II* II of grade I is of most importance. Grade A relates to Scotland. See BLB

Monday 4 February 2013

Equipment

I don't carry much equipment, its not going to prove to me one way of the other that the afterlife exists. I usually take with me a couple of cameras, video camera and voice recorder. I don't use detectors.


The use of paranormal equipment is commonly known by skeptics to be pseudo-scientific and is no proof  that ghosts and spirits exist and to save your money and don't bother using them.


Equipment that can promote audio pareidolia or apophenia, 'The 'Franks' Ghostbox, Ovulis(iovulis) all sound recorders.

Remember: Rational thinking skills are as important as any paranormal equipment.

No comments :